According to BrightLocal, 91% of consumers regularly read online reviews and 87% of consumers won’t consider a local business with low ratings.
Managing your business online is critical in today’s digital age. Not only do you need a mobile-ready website, you need to be found in local searches (SEO) and on searches such as maps, GPS, Social Networks and Review sites, such as Yelp.
Online Reputation Management helps market you consistently and broadly throughout the internet. We help you control your listings across 60+ partner sites, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Foursquare, Yahoo, and Yelp. Not only are you able to manage your consistent marketing message across the web, you are able to monitor reviews and respond to them quickly through this service!
Some of the amazing benefits of this service are:
1. Get on Google
Today’s world of smartphones, mobile moments, and self-driving cars demands accurate location data more than ever. And no single search, maps, and apps provider is more important to your location marketing strategy than Google.
Sync and manage your Google My Business account and:
- Update your customers rapidly about timely changes to key location data like hours or unforeseen closings
- Control the data Google receives about your locations and ensure it’s always consistent, authoritative, and up-to-date
- Save time and streamline your data management process by managing information on Google My Business and across the web
2. Enhance and Drive Revenue From Your Listings
Help customers choose you by creating the most complete, rich, and accurate presence on all the search engines, maps, apps, and local directories where they search for local businesses.
3. Enhanced Content Syndication
Leverage your listings across the web to differentiate your business from the competition and drive measurable business results.
- Showcase photos, videos, business descriptions, hours and holiday hours, menus, staff bios, product & service lists, and more than a dozen other fields. Listings complete with enhanced content receive 416% more views than those without.
- Turn your listings into measurable marketing opportunities with the exclusive Featured Message. Highlight special offers, drive reservations or form fills, and more!
4. Website Widgets
Embeddable widgets drive consistency across your digital presence. Sync information like social posts, staff bios, menus, calendars, and product or service lists from the Location Management Platform to your own website. Updates flow immediately to your site, reducing hassle and complexity.
5. Measure With Exclusive Analytics
Measuring and monitoring analytics is crucial to your online success. We help you by measuring what’s working and how customers are engaging with your online presence.
Listing Visitor Reporting: See how often a listing appears in local search results, the views its detail page receives, and the number of times customers click on a Featured Message – which helps you tie revenue back to your digital presence.
Search Term Reporting: Monitor the search queries for which your listings show up most often in local search results. Use this information to optimize your listings and your own website for the keywords you want and discover hidden opportunities to get found more often.
6. Listen to Your Customers
Most brand experiences happen at the local level, and your customers record and amplify those experiences through reviews, photos, videos, and posts across the web. Monitor the feedback and content customers generate about your locations to ensure you deliver the best experience possible, everywhere.
7. Review Monitoring
Monitor and search customer reviews by location across every Listings site that supports them, including Yelp, Facebook, Google+, and Citysearch, in real time. Get custom notifications for new reviews, search reviews by location, and analyze how customer feedback varies over time and across locations.
8. Social Location Page Posting
Get the word out quickly and easily by posting on your social media accounts directly from the dashboard. Post content immediately, or schedule posts to publish at a future date and time.
9. Local Listening
Keep tabs on the Google+, Facebook, and Yelp content that customers generate from your locations and respond directly from the dashboard.
10. Control Your Presence
Even after setting up accurate and rich listings for all your locations, you may have errant listings or rogue profiles. Whether you have 1 location or 10,000, we keep you in control of what appears and what doesn’t.
11. Remove Duplicate Records
Duplicate records of your business information appear across the search ecosystem — and they cost you time, money, and SEO benefits. Our technology finds and suppresses duplicate listings so consumers never see incorrect or incomplete address or contact information. Since search engines value consistency, duplicate suppression offers huge SEO benefits
12. Social Page Location Data Sync
Sync the location data in the platform to your place pages on Facebook and Foursquare. If social pages don’t exist for your locations already or are managed by someone else, we can create or claim them for you.
Relax. We’ll Take It From Here.
The Blue Atlas Marketing Team
Get started today with our free business listing scan tool.
- Help prospects find you better on maps
- Show up higher in search engine results
- Discover errors in your online listings that could be hurting your business
- Find opportunities to expand your online presence