Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Blue Atlas Marketing’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blue Atlas Marketing’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blue Atlas Marketing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Blue Atlas Marketing’s web site are provided “as is”. Blue Atlas Marketing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Blue Atlas Marketing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blue Atlas Marketing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blue Atlas Marketing’s Internet site, even if Blue Atlas Marketing or a Blue Atlas Marketing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Blue Atlas Marketing’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blue Atlas Marketing does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Blue Atlas Marketing may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Blue Atlas Marketing does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Blue Atlas Marketing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blue Atlas Marketing of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Blue Atlas Marketing’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Should you ever have a concern or need to inquire regarding data protection, please contact our data protection representative.
Address: 11601 Shadow Creek Parkway, Suite 111-372, Pearland, TX 77584
To log a formal privacy complaint, please email our data protection representative with the subject “Data Privacy Complaint” in the subject line.
How We Collect Personal Information
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will make it clear and transparent, that you are signing up to receive marketing communications, at the time that you signing up to receive marketing communications
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
How We Communicate/Disclose Personal Information
- There is never an obligation to receive marketing communications and we will remove personal information from our database and cease communications, within 10 days of requesting to do so
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The personal data provided should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
How We Use Personal Information
- We will never sell personal data to third-party companies
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will use “cookies” for remarketing client websites and Blue Atlas Marketing’s website
- We will use social media “pixels” for remarketing client advertisements and Blue Atlas Marketing’s advertisements
- We will use social media “pixels” in tracking the success of campaigns against internally generated benchmarks and goals
- We utilize lists purchased from third-party companies for direct mail campaigns
- We utilize lists on social media for targeted campaigns
- If requested, we are willing and able to provide an individual with the list(s) they appear on, if the permissions of our access gives us the ability to do so
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.